Health and Safety is a legal minefield and very time consuming, so why not let RelyOn do the hard work by using our complete health and safety service solutions, which are available for any size of business.
Our health and safety advisors are fully qualified delivering a comprehensive, reliable and professional service at all times with full accountability, ensuring that your obligations and full compliance is met under Health and Safety legislation.
From a single, one off policy creation, through to implementing a full health and safety management system. Our service will be tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Policy Writing and Review – tailored safety policies for your business, including carrying out periodic reviews to ensure all are compliant with current legislation.
- Risk Assessment – single, one off assessments for a specific project/task or a full management system of assessments.
- COSHH Assessments – we can produce all your required COSHH assessments, whether for a one off substance/product or for all the substances/products that you have onsite and use as a business.
- Fire Risk Assessments – under the regulatory reform (fire safety) order 2005, businesses are required to have assessed, and manage the fire risk to their premises. To ensure full compliance we will review any current documentation and where necessary carry out a fire risk assessment to establish the risks present.
- Safety Audits – to identify business procedural strengths and weaknesses. Either one off, or regular ongoing safety audits for your business, to enable you to identify where your safety procedures may be requiring attention in order to meet with legislation, in accordance with your business needs.
- Training and Toolbox Talks – will be tailored to meet your specific business needs, either project specific or scheduled refresher training.
- Asbestos Surveys – All buildings built before 2000, could potentially contain Asbestos. It is strongly recommended that a survey is carried out to determine the location of any Asbestos within such premises. This is critically important if any maintenance works are planned to take place within the building so contractors can be advised.
- Legionella Risk Assessments – covering the testing of water tanks, air conditioning units and water outlets. In addition we can create your in house procedures for water temperature testing and running/flushing of outlets.
- Business Accreditation (Retention/Gaining) – If you have an accreditation to demonstrate your commitment to safety, we can collate and submit all required documents and evidence for renewals on your behalf to ensure you retain your valuable accreditation.
If you wish to gain a recognised accreditation, we will work with you to implement processes, procedures and supporting evidence to ensure you gain the desired accreditation
- Competent person – by engaging our full service solution including advice line, we act as your competent person, which includes notifying HSE of any RIDDOR reportable injuries.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via any of the options available or for further information on the specific areas we cover, for further industry specific reference please select an option from the grid below.