Key Holding & Alarm Response
Our Key holding and alarm response service solution makes life convenient and safe for you and your staff. Alarms can go off at any time of the day or night and someone must always respond, either a professional service provider, you or a member of staff while also ensuring compliance with ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) guidelines which state there must be 2 key holders.
To help, here are some key considerations when deciding how best to allocate who will be your key holder and out of hours first responder:
- Someone from your organisation must be on call 365 days per year to respond out of hours in the event of an alarm activation regardless of the time, day or weather
- You receive a call in the middle of the night, which either disturbs you, or you miss the call completely which is a potentially serious incident
- You will be going alone to a situation that you know nothing about, a possible break in or criminal damage, intruders may still be onsite!
- You should call colleague to come and provide support so others will get disturbed, what if you cannot contact anyone else due to the time or the day?
- Upon arrival you may be faced with intruders or vandals, in addition you may need to arrange for windows to be boarded up, doors to be made safe or an engineer to attend to the alarm before it can be reset.
Instructing Relyon Security Services to respond to the alarm activations as the first key holder eliminates all the potential risks to you and/or your staff. Let us the professionals take the risk as we have the training and methods in place to ensure all responses are carried our safely and effectively. We will tailor the service to your exact requirements, whatever they may be and put in place bespoke Assignment Instructions which document exact procedures that will be followed in the event of an alarm activation at your premises.
Existing Relyon Security clients sleep easy at night with peace of mind, their first knowledge of an alarm activation, depending on the circumstances and assignment instructions agreed, is usually when they receive our report of the incident the following morning.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more information on any of our services. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via any of the details listed on the contact page.