Full Time - 56 hour week average - £8.50ph
Full Time hours to be agreed at interview, but it will be an average of 56 hours per week, comprised of 13hour shifts including a mixture of week days, nights and weekends. 5.6 weeks annual paid leave entitlement pro rota.
£8.50 per hour standard time, with public and bank holidays paid at double standard time.
As a full time security officer you will be required to carry out mobile security patrols, covering locking and unlocking of buildings, alarm response visits to client premises and other security related duties in and around the Bristol and Bath areas.
Successful candidate/s will join an established and reputable company which is continually expanding year on year.
You will benefit from induction and ongoing training, if applicable you will have the opportunity to gain further qualification to NVQ Level 2 in providing security.
Company uniform is provided, and all staff are fully insured for the duties which they are expected to carry out.
- Must hold a valid SIA License
- Must have a full clean UK Driving License
- Must have own transport to get to and from work
- Must have a minimum of 5 year checkable employment history (or back to leaving education)
- Must be over 21 years old (for company vehicle insurance purposes)
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Must be reliable, flexible and a team player.
- Must have a good command of the English Language, both verbal and literacy
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
***Once you’ve completed the application form, please click ‘Apply Now’ to send to us.***
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM